Dr. Kim-Anh Nguyen earned her doctorate degree in dental medicine in 2000 from the University of Montreal. She opened her own clinic in Ville Emard in 2004.
Dr. Nguyen also completed a certificate in multi-disciplinary residency at the Montreal Notre-Dame Hospital and at the University of Montreal in 2001. She is a member of the Association of Dentists of Quebec and the Quebec Order of Dentists. Her quest for excellence led her to take continuing education courses in several areas of dentistry including orthodontics (teeth alignment treatment), periodontics (gum graft treatment), occlusion (teeth grinding treatment, pain in the jaw muscles) and sleep apnea.
Key additional training in dentistry :
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics at the International Dental Institute;
- Minimally Invasive Soft Tissue Grafting for Teeth and Implant at the Center for Advanced Dental Education in Dallas with Dr. Edward P. Allen;
- Principles of occlusion in the human masticatory system at the Canadian Institute of Occlusion with Dr. Alain Aubé;
- Sleep apnea at the University of Montreal with Dr. Patrick Arcache;
- Anterior aesthetics rehabilitation at the International Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry with Dr. Sylvain Boies;
- Orthodontics with Invisalign Clear Aligners and MTM.